Return & Refund Policy
Returns & Refund Policy
While a majority of FleAffair transactions are trouble-free, there might be occasions when transactions do not work out as expected. In such cases, the FleAffair Buyer Protection program will help resolve any such instances.
As you are aware, FleAffair is an independent online marketplace where independent buyers and sellers transact with each other. FleAffair does not manufacture, generate, own, sell, store, procure, possess, transmit, send or distribute the items/products listed by sellers in any manner. The FleAffair Buyer Protection program is instituted to help users resolve genuine claims arising from transactions they have with other users on the site.
Buyer transaction problems could be of two types:
• Paying for an item and never receiving it.
• Receiving an item that is significantly different than what was described.
Item Receipt Confirmation
The buyer would have the ability to confirm item receipt after seller inputs dispatch details on the Website. The buyer would additionally get 2 days after the delivery deadline within which buyer has to indicate whether or not the buyer has received the item. If the buyer does not take any action within the stipulated timeline, it would be considered that the item was delivered to the buyer and the transaction price shall not be refunded.
- Refund, if any, shall be made into the same issuing bank from where transaction price was received or in the FleAffair wallet .
- If Customer paid twice for one transaction, in this case, one out both transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 7 ~ 10 working days after complete transaction verification.
In case of any Cancellation, entire amount will be refunded via same source within 7 ~ 10 working days.
In case the buyer has not received the delivery of the item within the stipulated timelines, or if the buyer has received the delivery of the item within the stipulated timeline but the item is not as described in the listing, the buyer can raise a refund claim (by sending a mail to email@example.com mentioning the details) for the entire transaction price paid within 2 days from the expiry of the delivery time that has been accepted by the buyer, whichever is later. In case a refund claim is raised by the buyer, the seller has the option to disagree to the same. FleAffair may put the buyer’s refund claim on hold for checks and verification. Once the buyer's concern is registered, FleAffair will reach out to the buyer informing whether the claim is accepted for processing or claim is rejected as buyer is not eligible or not fulfilling the conditions laid out in the program.
FleAffair will also contact the seller and inform about the dispute being raised.
For the item not received issue, the seller will be asked to provide shipment details within 2 days of the FleAffair informing the seller otherwise the transaction amount will be refunded to the buyer and recovered from the seller. If the seller provides the shipment details within this time frame, FleAffair will check with the buyer on receipt of the product and close the item not received case. If the seller provides proof of dispatch and delivery, the item not received case will be closed in favour of the seller and transaction amount will not be returned to the buyer.
For the item not as described dispute, the seller will be asked to respond to the buyer to initiate replacement or refund. The seller needs to reply to FleAffair about complaint resolution steps to be undertaken by the seller within 5 days of FleAffair informing the seller otherwise the transaction amount may be refunded to the buyer and recovered from the seller.
For an item not as described dispute the buyer will be asked to send the item back to seller. The buyer will make his own arrangements to return the item to the seller at the buyer’s own cost. The buyer shall retain and provide FleAffair a valid proof of delivery of such shipment (valid proof means the buyer providing a valid & online track-able proof of shipment which should consist of the seller's address, weight of the product and amount paid to the shipping company). Further the extra charges paid for by the buyer (like octroi, custom duties) will not be reimbursed to the buyer by FleAffair in any mode.
In case of buyer agreeing to a replacement, the seller will be informed to provide reshipment details in next 5 days else the transaction amount will be refunded to the buyer. Once the seller provides the shipment details for replacement product, FleAffair will contact the buyer to check if the product is received. Once the buyer confirms the receipt of replacement product the case will be closed.
If the buyer and seller have agreed upon a refund, FleAffair will return the transaction amount within 7 ~ 10 days of receiving the shipment details from the buyer. FleAffair will not reimburse the charges like shipping, taxes, octroi etc. if a refund happens in case of buyer remorse or the buyer disagrees for a replacement being provided by the Seller. The cost of the shipping , taxes, octroi etc will be borne by the Customer and would be deducted before the final settlement of transaction.
NOTE: No Replacement/Refunds will be made if the Buyer doesn't like the product [or any quality expectations], the buyers are advised to get their doubts clarified about the product before purchasing by contacting the FleAffair team.
Refund Claim Verification
In case the seller disagrees within the stipulated timelines against the refund claim raised by the buyer, or on its own, FleAffair may put the refund claim on hold for checks and verification. As a result of the claim verification, the refund claim may be either accepted or rejected by FleAffair in its absolute authority which shall not be disputed by the buyer. If the refund claim is accepted then the transaction price will be refunded to the buyer. However, in case the same is rejected based on the refund claim verification, the transaction price shall not be refunded to the buyer. FleAffair may contact the users for additional details/documents during the checks and verification process.
The following items are not eligible for protection coverage under the FleAffair Buyer Protection program:
• Items that have been altered, repaired, discarded or resold by the buyer.
• Items which are picked up or delivered in person.
• Intangible items, such as services or digital items.
• Personal care items such as men's and women’s innerwear, body care & hygiene products, face care products, perfumes & fragrances and hair care products post usage.
• Technical defects in products which have a valid manufacturer warranty.
• Double payment or over payment.
• Buyer's remorse (items bought by mistake or if you change your mind).
• The buyer has violated or found to be violating any of the FleAffair policies or has misused or found to be misusing FleAffair.
• The transaction amount is already refunded to the buyer by the seller or through a charge back being raised by the buyer for the said transaction.
• The buyer is not willing to co-operate with FleAffair in resolving the concern.
Disclaimer: There could be situation where in you may find slight variation in the color of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at the time of photography done on products. Any extra accessories shown in any product images are for the purpose of enhancement of the image only, and not for sale.
Terms & Conditions
You understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of the FleAffair Buyer Protection program:
• FleAffair does not provide any guarantee/warranty to buyers for products sold on FleAffair against technical/manufacturing defects.
• FleAffair expects that the buyers read through the product warranty/guarantee information provided by the seller in the listings or contact the seller before completing their purchase(s) on FleAffair.
• FleAffair will not entertain claims of buyers who have incurred any loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the seller.
• Registering claims against sellers does not automatically entitle the buyer to a refund or replacement for the buyer for product purchased. FleAffair will verify the claim so raised and may process only such claims that are at FleAffair sole discretion, valid and genuine.
• For claims against sellers for "Item Not Received" or "Item Significantly Not As Described", FleAffair after duly verifying the validity and genuineness of such claims, may require the buyer to provide additional information. On receipt of such additional information that substantiates the claim, and where FleAffair is satisfied that the said claim is valid and genuine, FleAffair will work with the concerned seller on a best effort basis to provide the product/replacement for the product purchased to the buyer.
• FleAffair shall verify the claim raised by buyers and for the purpose of verification has the right to inform buyers to submit adequate proof as deemed necessary by FleAffair to substantiate the claim.
• Claims raised 2 days after the delivery deadline will not be entertained.
• The FleAffair Buyer Protection program is a time bound and definitive process and members are expected to strictly adhere to the timelines provided to the buyers and sellers.
• Where the buyer or seller does not respond within the time lines provided, FleAffair may close the claim at its discretion against the defaulting member.
• FleAffair shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any buyer or seller.
• FleAffair shall be entitled to claim from a buyer/seller any losses, costs expenses that FleAffair may have to incur due to any false/misleading claim and/or information provided by such buyer/seller.
• It shall be the buyer's responsibility to make sure that the item is securely packed so that the item within the parcel does not get damaged. The buyer will be held accountable for any damage to the product due to deficient packing.
• FleAffair will review the damaged product received by customer and will arrange to deliver the replacement of product within 5 working days according to its availability. Vendor/Seller will bear the cost of return.
• Claims of the nature of ’Buyer remorse’ (i.e. instances where items are bought by the buyer by mistake or where the buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program. Additionally the cost of shipping / taxes, octroi etc would be borne by the buyer.
• The final claim status communication with the buyer and the seller will be on their email ID registered on FleAffair.
• If FleAffair has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its members are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then FleAffair may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such member and/or disqualify that member and any related members from availing protection through this program.
• FleAffair reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, FleAffair may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user ID [and its related user ids] of such user and/or disqualify that member and any related members from availing protection through this program.
• Decisions made by FleAffair under the program shall be final and binding on its members.
• FleAffair reserves the right to modify or discontinue the FleAffair Buyer Protection program without any prior notice period to its members.
Any buyer attempting to wrongly raise or abuse or misuse the refund claim would be blocked from using FleAffair.
Violations of any of these policies may result in a range of actions, including:
• Cancellation of payment
• Refund claim being put on hold or rejection of a refund claim
• FleAffair User restriction or suspension
• Referral to law enforcement