We are always looking for new team members. Interns can also apply for any of the positions below:
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Analysis – Leverage sales data, web data (Google Analytics) and A/B testing to understand consumer shopping behavior and optimize sales and buys.
Skill Set Required:
- Experienced individual with ability to come up with creative ideas and showcasing products.
- Self-sufficient and be able to operate effectively without close supervision.
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- We would prefer someone from NIFT / NID / Pearl Academy / MICA, with minimum 2 years or more work experience at an ecommerce company.
Social Media Specialist:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram etc.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Manage brand pages across social networks.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Must be conversant with all social media platforms.
- Gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Skill Set Required:
- 3 - 5 years experienced individual with ability to visualize creative ideas & write persuasive content
- Strong research skills coupled with editorial capability
- Proven working experience in social media
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Able to follow style guidelines and briefs
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work both independently or in a team
- Should have creative way of thinking.
- Graduate / Degree in Marketing , Media, Communication.
SEO / SEM Specialist:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with the brands business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on the brands projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with company SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Strong Expertise in using Google Ad words (Search and Display Ads) / Google Merchant Centre / Google Webmaster console
- Research and administer social media tools in support of company social media strategy
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to company goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet company goals
Skill Set Required:
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Graduate Degree
- Certification in Google Ad words or SEM would be a plus