Disclaimer: There could be situation where in you may find slight variation in the color of the actual product received due to varied screen resolution or lighting at the time of photography done on products. In case of bollywood replicas the products could differ to an extent due to copyright of the original designers. Some of the images are for reference purpose only and there could be difference in the actual product, due to copyright of original designers. Any extra accessories shown in any product images are for the purpose of enhancement of the image only, and not for sale.
Payment Options: We accept payments made via debit cards, credit cards and other internet banking options. All the payment transactions made on website are fully secure with 128 bit encryption.
Note: All the products sold on FleAffair.com are brand new and 100% genuine. Our team make all the efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. If you find any issues then kindly report them by writing an email at care@FleAffair.com
Cash on Delivery
COD is one of the payment methods for making purchases on FleAffair.com where you don't have to make any advance payment.
- There is a charge of Rs. 60/- on availing Cash on Delivery.
- The Shipping is not free for COD orders less than Rs. 500/-, there is an additional shipping charge of Rs. 60/- .
- Cash on Delivery is not yet available for all pin codes. This is due to limited serviceable areas of courier services we use. Check COD availability on the Product Page.
- Cash on Delivery will not be available if your order value exceeds Rs. 25,000.
- COD Option is not available for Customized Orders.
- The order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the payment is made.
- The Order will only be confirmed if the shipping address is in Serviceable Area list of Pincodes.
- In case of Tampered package, customer doesn't need to accept the shipment and contact FleAffair Customer Care.
Replacement & Cancellation Policy: For replacement, please report in-transit breakage/damage within 48 hours from the time of delivery by starting a communication and initiate Return or Replacement Request from your My Account Page.
Alternatively, you can write us at care@FleAffair.com. Please mention the order number along with any picture or video as evidence. Manufacturing defects will be covered under manufacturer warranty. Please click here to read the detailed FleAffair Return & Refund Policy.
Orders once placed cannot be Cancelled. Before placing an order, please clarify doubts by reading the entire description of the product given or send us your query via Product Enquiry tab or you can call the Customer Care Executive or write to us at care@FleAffair.com.
Peanut oil is the oil from the seed, also called the nut, of the peanut plant. Peanut oil is used to make medicine.
Peanut oil is used to lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease. It is also used to decrease appetite as an aid to weight loss. Some people use it to help prevent cancer.
Peanut oil is sometimes applied directly to the skin for arthritis and joint pain, dry skin, eczema, scalp crusting and scaling without hair loss, and other skin disorders that cause scaling.
Rectally, peanut oil is used in ointments and medicinal oils for treating constipation.
Pharmaceutical companies use peanut oil in various products they prepare for internal and external use.
In manufacturing, peanut oil is used in skin care products and baby care products.
Sometimes the less expensive soya oil is added to peanut oil.
How does it work?
Peanut oil is high in monounsaturated “good” fat, and low in saturated “bad” fat, which is believed to help prevent heart disease and lower cholesterol. However, in animal studies, peanut oil has been shown to clog arteries, and this would increase the risk for heart disease.
No posts found